[Seaside] Getting profiling info from Seaside in a VW environment..

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Wed Jan 25 14:53:10 CET 2006

Since I am currently working on the VW port of 2.6a2 I had a look
to the profiling feature. It's quite easy to integrate and it will
be included in the next port.

A question though.

I noticed that profiling is only available for the rendering phase.
Sure, this is useful, but not as quite useful as profiling the callback
phase. Has anything tried for profiling the callback phase ?

Thanks,
Michel.