[Seaside] Seaside 2.6 Example?

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Tue Jan 24 11:37:27 CET 2006

Hi all.

I just subclassed WAComponent and have YASPComponent with no additional
methods or i-vars. All my real components subclass YASPComponent.
I do such thing for every project by the way.
Now it is very easy for me to switch to 2.6 whatever will be default renderer.
Also I can have customized dialogs for confirm: inform: etc defining them in YASPComponent.

Someone just noted this technique and I used it just for a God sake :-)

Seems this method deserves to be noted on the seaside.st ?

-Dmitry.