[Seaside] Seaside page design question

Dmitry Dorofeev dima-sender-3c337a at yasp.com
Tue Jan 24 13:57:44 CET 2006

Hi,

You can have something like

in your renderContentOn: method.

I.e. you just hardcode what your Dreamweaver designer provide
'as is' into Seaside. This is quick and easy to see page rendered.
But gives you a complete mess in terms of support later.
I personally don't recommend to do it for long term project.
Just asking your question and saying 'Yes, it is possible'.
Note, that in this way you completely missed the power of seaside. So either
you need another tool, or you have not get concept of seaside yet.

-Dmitry.