[Seaside] liveCallBack and spanNamed bug

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Mon Jan 30 17:46:45 CET 2006

I just loaded Seaside2.6a2 but didn't find any SeasideAsync-mb.22 on
SqueakMap.
As far as I understand, the liveCallBack stuff has been removed from
the 2.6a2 version of Seaside. But after playing a while, I don't see
how to get the same behavior with the new api.
Is there a document describing the differences between 2.5 and 2.6a ?
Thanks,

Florian