[Seaside] Re: GLORP

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sat Jul 1 05:59:13 UTC 2006

Jeremy Shute wrote:
> Cross PROBLEM 3 off.  Using #constructAllClasses instead of #allClassNames
> was the solution to that one.  The other ones are still (minor) problems
> that I'd like to help fix if I could...

Jeremy -- did you ever find a solution to #2?  I'm seeing the same thing
in my updated test code
now that I've consolidated all of my descriptors -- I see the following
logged to my Postgresql
status log :

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
"auditlog_org_id_seq" for serial column "auditlog.org_id"
"auditlog_pk" for table "auditlog"
"categories_pk" for table "categories"

I believe these are being done during the create loop I've got for all
of my test tables (which looks pretty much
like the code you posted earlier for dropping and then re-creating
tables) and it keeps me from having ANY
tables in Postgres which then causes my unit tests to fail -- below is
the list of available tables in PSQL :

myscrip=> \d
No relations found.

Is it safe to assume that the above notices are confusing Glorp as Yanni
suggested?