[Seaside] help: how to totally clear my squeak + seaside install, and re-install (on XP)

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:50:07 UTC 2006

I have somehow managed to mess up my squeak and seaside install. Don't know
how, don't ask, yes I am the quintessential bumbling beginer.

What is the simplest way to wipe the slate clean (including any Windows
registry cruft lying around, in case that matters), and come back up with a
pristine Seaside 2.6?

Any (pointers to) a best-practice directory structure so that the various
cache, sm, package directories etc. don't clobber each other e.g.

Base
  Squeak
  Seaside
  MyProject