[Seaside] [Fix] Seaside-LangConfigPatch

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:01:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

So, you are saying that we should subclass WASession each time for
each language? Suppose multi-lingual app. Both in Squeak and VW, we do
not need a language specific subclass for our normal window. (Just
setting the current Locale would change the messages in window).  I
can not understand why subclassing is better...

Regards,

2006/7/5, Bany, Michel <mbany at cincom.com>:
> Hi Masashi,
> I do not see the point of having a new configuration value.
> IMO a better idea would be to subclass WASession and to
> implement #updateRoot: in your subclass.
> (Do not forget to send #updateRoot: to super).
> HTH
> Michel.

[:masashi | ^umezawa]