[Seaside] XHTML Strict - Lightbox

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 16:39:30 UTC 2006

> Attached is an XHTML compliant version of Lightbox code from Scriptaculous.
> The change replaces use of body's onresize attribute, which has been
> deprecated, with
>
> window.onresize = function() {updateLightbox();}
>
> script within the body. Seems to work fine, but I don't have a Mac so all
> those browsers I cannot test here.

Hi Boris,

I cannot read your changes, it is some strange XML format. Please feel
free to submit your changes/fixes directly to the Seaside repository
on SqueakSource using Monticello. This makes it for package maintainer
much easier to review your modifications and to merge your changes
into the current version than to fiddle around with change-sets. Not
to mention how easy change-sets are lost or simply forgotten in the
incoming mails.

Also not that the Lightbox implementation in script.aculo.us is very
experimental, likely to change in the future and not really part of
this framework. Maybe it should be moved into its own package? The
same is true for the component library.

Cheers,
Lukas

--