[Seaside] Ajax live updates

Ramon Leon ramonleon at cox.net
Tue Jul 11 05:05:57 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone using either the Scriptalicious or the
SeasideAsync packages has tried using live updates to do multiple long
running processes on a page asynchronously.  Seaside appears to run all
callback in a single process forcing them to run one at a time
apparently in the order they are rendered.  I need to have several live
updates on a page and I need them to run in parallel and render as soon
as they are finished, rather than queuing up and running one at a time.
  Any ideas?