[Seaside] Ajax live updates

Filip Stadnik filip.stadnik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:07:15 UTC 2006

Hi Ramon,

Isn't this behaviour also associated with the nature of a web session being
processed by the server as a single thread?

Which means, the server queues subsequent requests until the very first one
is finished?

However it would make sense to have multiple parallel request being
processed in background if each one retrieved data out of a session.

Just a thought...

Filip.