[Seaside] VW 7.4 Duplicate bindings for Time

Mike Hales mike.hales at kscape.com
Fri Jul 14 16:37:00 UTC 2006

I am using the latest version as of about a week ago.  The problem was in
InverseColorMapInitializer >> shuffledIndicesAndColorsDo:

There is a reference to Time that was apparently ambiguous.  This is in the
Graphics namespace which imports private Smalltalk.* .  By importing private
Smalltalk.* will it get Smalltalk.Squeak.Time and Smalltalk.Seaside.Time in
its visible classes?  I'm still not super clear on the intricacies of
Namespace imports.

Mike

On 7/13/06, Boris Popov <boris at deepcovelabs.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> I would first try the latest version from Public Repository. I believe the
> problem you mention had been resolved a while ago, certainly there aren't
> any ambiguous references in my image and that's the version we're using
> here. Michel had fixed up quite a few things with the port in the past
> couple of months.
>
> Let me know if you're still getting the errors.
>
> Cheers!
>
> -Boris
>
> --
> +1.604.689.0322
> DeepCove Labs Ltd.
> 4th floor 595 Howe Street
> Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5
>
> boris at deepcovelabs.com
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This email is intended only for the persons named in the message
> header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is
> private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please
> notify the sender and delete the entire message including any
> attachments.
>
> Thank you.

Mike Hales
Engineering Manager