[Seaside] Attaching an object to an application

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 15:00:24 UTC 2006

> I'm developping a blog application for Seaside. All the entries
> (messages and their comments) of a given blog will be stored in a
> BlogRepository.

Do you know that a blog server was once developed as a community
effort a few years ago? Shouldn't be difficult to port to the current
version of Seaside. I only wonder where the "official" code repository
is located. I am sure you'll be able to find a wiki page about this

> I would like 3 repositories, one for each application.

See the Seaside configuration interface in Pier, I do exactly that to
attach a kernel to a Seaside application.