[Seaside] #WAAbstractHtmlBuilder #list:do: Bug

Chiara muralito at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 14:05:20 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm new in seaside, I try to use the #list:do method but I figure
out that it has a bug.
The original code is:

#WAAbstractHtmlBuilder>>list: aCollection do: aBlock
	self unorderedList:
		[aCollection do:
			[:item |
			self listItem: [aBlock value: item]]]

I know that #listItem: expect a String but in the previos code, it is
receiving a Block (self listItem: [aBlock value: item]).
I change this method with:

#WAAbstractHtmlBuilder>>list: aCollection do: aBlock
	self unorderedList:
		[aCollection do:
			[:item |
			self listItem: (aBlock value: item)]]

and seems to work ok.
It is that ok? or I  just misunderstood the method? I realize of this
when a use it in:

html list: self persons do:[:person | person name].

--
Saludos Chiara

"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."
Albert Einstein