[Seaside] refactoring large renderContentOn: methods...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Jul 20 06:16:58 UTC 2006

I've got one renderContentOn: method for one of my web-app classes (and
believe that I'll probably have this sort of issue with some of my other
rendering classes as well) and would like to break-apart some of the
content into smaller pieces that can then be directly rendered by the
aforementioned renderContentOn: method.  I tried using perform: but am
not really sure how it works (and I didn't get it to work), but it
looked similar to what I'm looking for (I saw it in some of the Seaside
example test code).  Anyway, just wondering if this is do-able or not
and if so, what's the best method?

Thanks!

-- Rick