[Seaside] Lightbox?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Jul 20 20:24:11 UTC 2006

Lukas,

I'm going to try using YUI's Dialog (included in the latest version of
SeasideYUI) instead and see if it works any better. Some details over at,

http://leftshore.wordpress.com/2006/07/20/yui-dialog-in-seaside/

Certainly it'd be nice if Scriptaculous started implementing some of the
things that YUI does quite nicely as it would save me from all that work I
didn't ask for :)

Cheers!

-Boris

--