[Seaside] Load balancing

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 21:16:13 UTC 2006

Thank you Cees,
   You would somehow use a persistent Seaside session on memcached ?
   Is that what you suggested for sharing users' sessions?
   Or would you force, by other means, http requests coming from the same
user session to hit the same Seaside image?
   Does anybody know how did the guys at dabbledb.com solve this?
   Cluster databases can be set up easily with PostgresSQL, so I think that
could be solved.
   Thanks again.

   r.