[Seaside] Load balancing

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Jul 25 23:44:17 UTC 2006

Totally agree, we're a windows shop as well, though we use a BigIP load
balancer rather than Microsoft NLB.  Boris, have you figured out how you
plan on deploying Squeak on your NT boxes yet?  Are you going to just run
headless, with image minimized so you still have access to it, or install
the image as a service and lose access to the live image from the desktop?
What are you using for the backend, OODB, RDB?