[Seaside] Load balancing

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Jul 26 16:23:51 UTC 2006

Actually, we use VisualWorks and I was thinking of actually deploying
headless, but haven't given much thought to accessing it remotely. I'd hate
to start putting web exposed management tools in the image, so I'll probably
just have a headful version available when needed for debugging. Accessing
individual images when there's dozens of them may not even make sense at
that point. The "manager" image that manages the multitude of these headless
services would probably run headful together with our main processing
server, and that may be accessible through a heavily guarded RDP session.

But like I said, all this may change once I actually get to it, and it'll
probably be closer towards the end of the year. Limited beta is handled
quite nicely by a single headful image so far ;)

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322