[Seaside] style: not supported for Canvas' version of (htmllabel)?

Rick F. rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Jul 26 18:10:27 UTC 2006

* Boris Popov <boris at deepcovelabs.com> [2006-07-26 09:53:53 -0700]:

> Here's an idea, how about we do,
>
> self become: WAClosedTag new
>
> when tag gets closed and all further calls to it throw ClosedTag exception
> from WAClosedTag>>dnu? That may help the new users as well as tired seasoned
> developers alike ;)

Hmm.. I kinda like that idea.. I'd rather get some sort of obvious feedback
when I'm doing something wrong during some of those late night coding sessions
than to fiddle around for 1 or more hours staring at code that doesn't talk..

Anyone else?  I'll try this in my local image and see if it coughs up an error
in my current (naughty) code.. Thanks Boris!