[Seaside] style: not supported for Canvas' version of (htmllabel)?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Jul 26 20:28:33 UTC 2006

Boris Popov wrote:
> (re-send due to size limit on the list)
>
> Here's VisualWorks modification, seems to work just fine, but that's not to
> say there's some caveat that I may be missing in locking it up like that.

Thanks Boris -- one question though.. After applying this mod and trying
to run my existing app, I get the following complaint:

Message not understood: #deploymentMode

I'm not currently using anything but the default configuration for my
application (inherited from WAGlobalConfiguration supposedly) and I am
overriding my session class which inherits from WASession.. In debugging
into the issue, I find that the lookup of the application object is
returning a WAApplication object which has a configuration variable (of
type WAUserConfigation), but nothing here seems to have a deployment
method or variable of the same name.. Am I missing some sort of
configuration in my app to be able to determine the deploymentMode?

Thanks!

-- Rick