[Seaside] scriptaculous version?

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:44:57 UTC 2006

2006/7/28, itsme213 <itsme213 at hotmail.com>:
> My scriptaculous version appears to have things like (html ajax), but not
> (html updater). My Monticello Browser shows
>  * Scriptaculous (Scriptaculous-lr.70) in the left pane.
>
> Am I out of date?

Yes you are, the latest version is Scriptaculous-lr.121. But note that
the Scriptaculous-xx.1yy have a different API. You probably need to
update your code.

> If so how do I go about getting the current version?
> Newbie-level pointers most appreciated e.g. +Repository... then ...  :-)

It's in the Seaside repository:
MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Open the monticello browser and there open the Seaside repository.
Select the Scriptaculous package on the left pane and then select the
latest version on the right pane. Then hit load.

Philippe