[Seaside] scriptaculous version - missing BlockClosure

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:12:02 UTC 2006

Thanks Philippe,

> If you don't have a BlockClosure class you don't need that method
> anyway. Alternatively you can also create an empty BlockClosure class
> somewhere.

This did get past the load stage, but lead to a later error in the
application itself that seems to be related to BlockContext (see *** below)
which I am guessing is related to BlockClosure.

Any idea where I can get BlockClosure and its related dependencies?

Thanks.

Internal Error
MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>updateRoot:

[] in WAApplication>>updateRoot: {[:ea | ea updateRoot: anHtmlRoot]}
OrderedCollection>>do:
WAApplication>>updateRoot:
WASession>>updateRoot:
WARender>>buildDocRoot
WARender>>buildResponse
[] in WARender>>render {[:u | url := u. self buildResponse]}
[] in WASession>>respond: {[:cc | url := self actionUrlForContinuation: cc.
response := responseBlock...]}
ResponseContinuation class(Continuation class)>>currentDo:
WASession>>respond:
WARender>>render
[] in WARender>>go {[self render]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
WARender>>withRenderNowHandler:
[] in WARender>>go {[self withRenderNowHandler: [self render]. self
shouldRedirect ifTrue: ...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
WARender>>withPageExpiredHandler:
WARender>>go
[] in WARenderLoop>>run {[(WARender new root: root) go]}
BlockContext>>repeat