[Seaside] About SToR

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Jul 29 10:32:21 UTC 2006

I should just tell you the context of this idea:
	It seems to me that there is market that we miss: simple web
application development.
	Seaside is cool for complex flow ones. But why can we have something
really simple to
	define a domain (ie my comix collection) and that we can edit,
sort, ... + store in
	a stupid DB.

Stef