[Seaside] Appending to list of model objects & updating (sub)component list with scriptaculous / Aja

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 09:12:34 UTC 2006

> (a) the last added Thing does not have the snippet of Javascript code that
> the others do:
> Ajax.InPlaceEditor('id15','http://localhost:8080/seaside/dental',{callback:function(){return
> ['_s=xzNubmhAYkkRhziT','_k=Mbyouyhq','13','14='+escape(arguments[1])].join('&')},cancelText:'cancel'})}
>
> (b) the InPlaceEditors of the preceding Things no longer work.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

What version of Scriptaculous are you using? If I remember correctly
(I am still on holidays, so I don't have a Squeak image to check) the
first versions of Scriptaculous did not evaluate the onLoad actions of
the session for ajax-updates.

I assume that you are correctly returning the sub-views as children of
your component?

Cheers,
Lukas

--