[Seaside] Re: Accessing the query from WATask?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jun 2 15:54:05 UTC 2006

David Shaffer wrote:
> Normally I create my own subclass of WARenderLoopMain and override
> start: (which is sent upon receiving a request w/o a valid session
> key)
> so that I can select a different component to display based on the
> request but you can probably just override the same-named method in a
> session subclass if you have no need to change the root component.
>
> David

Thanks again David, I don't at the moment obviously see what I can do
there unless it is that at that point #session should return something
other than nil.  But I'm still looking.

Lukus Renggli wrote:
> Override the method #initialRequest:
>
> Lukas

I don't see any implementer or #initialRequest: in my image.  Could this
perhaps be a feature of a newer version of Seaside than 2.5?

Ken