[Seaside] Re: Database Integration

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Jun 4 10:03:33 UTC 2006

We experienced big concurrency problems (data corruption, lockups)
with OmniBase on Linux, accessing the same DB from multiple Squeak
images. Unless you are on Windows I would not recommend OmniBase.
Furthermore, OmniBase is much less transparent than for example GOODS
or Magma and can be tricky to use with Seaside.

Adrian