[Seaside] RadioGroup problem

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jun 5 23:03:50 UTC 2006

I'm creating a set of radio buttons with (for example):

html radioButtonInGroup: 'person'
	selected: (selectedChoice = choice)
	callback: [ :newChoice |
		self halt.
		newChoice = aChoiceQuestion default ifFalse: [
		response recordChoice: newChoice
			for: aChoiceQuestion ] ].

This is within a WAFormDialog subclass.  The callback never gets called.
I've even tried it without specifying any buttons and just leaving the
default call/answer support.  What am I doing wrong?

I should clarify that the code above is actually called from another
class that is called from renderDialogOn: through some redirection.  But
it uses the same WAHtmlRenderer instance.

Ken

P.S. Again I'm on #squeak although probably for only another 30 minutes
or so tonight.