[Seaside] ranking seaside app

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Tue Jun 6 08:12:10 UTC 2006

Hi all...

I have a question concerning ranking... and then seaside url

I have friends that build web sites and app using mostly flash, php...
I showed them seaside and I think they might be interested especially
for doing a local product online shop.... except the only limitation
that bother them is that the get var _s and _k avoid a good ranking of
page (according to them)...

Let's say we have an online shop like the sushi store... what would be
nice is when a crawler walks on the site, he sees, say
http://localhost:8008/seaside/store/Aji   instead of
http://localhost:8008/seaside/store/Aji?_s=wCfHdBFLdXKvXFUt&_k=vrvoOAyK
so as the page concerning the Aji sushi page could be better ranked...

What do you think of that ? Does some of you had this preoccupation too
? and how did you deal with that ?  maybe doing a root app for each
product ? If you have any ideas...

Thanks

Cédrick