[Seaside] Lightbox?

Bany, Michel mbany at cincom.com
Tue Jun 6 13:08:33 UTC 2006

> The Seaside script.aculo.us package has some experimental
> support for a lighbox using a special #call: like method.

Lukas,

I am having trouble with the lightbox: method.
I re-implemented #inform: in my component to use #lightbox:
instead of #call: It works fine except when both conditions
below apply :
(1) Using IE
(2) The calling component has one or more select element(s).
In such situations the select elements are not grayed out,
are modifiable and are on top of the lightbox.

Probably another IE annoyance, other browsers are OK.
Does anyone know of the IE trick that would circumvent this ?

Thanks,
Michel.