[Seaside] Re: RadioGroup problem

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jun 6 15:31:00 UTC 2006

Ok, with another day I was able to find my own problem.  For the record
and the education of others the first argument to
WAHtmlRenderer>>#radioButtonInGroup:selected:callback: should be the
result of a WAHtmlRenderer>>#radioGroup message.  I really should have
noticed a smell when I was having (or so I thought) to specify a
'special' name, but I didn't.  Secondly there is no argument sent to the
callback instead you should simply capture the value (in this case
'choice') that this particular radio button represents in the callback
closure.  So something more like:

group := html radioGroup.
choices do: [ :choice |
	html radioButtonInGroup: group
		selected: (selectedChoice = choice)
		callback: [
			choice = aChoiceQuestion default ifFalse: [
				response recordChoice: choice
					for: aChoiceQuestion ] ] ]

Ken