[Seaside] Lightbox?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:20:38 UTC 2006

The current implementation is a bit of a hack, I just had a look at
some existing implementation and composed something that worked for
me. It definitely needs some serious work to be productively useable.

I stopped to work on this particular feature, because it is not
implemented in script.aculo.us, it is just reusing some of its
functionality. I hope that a nice cross browser lightbox
implementation will come with one of the next releases of
script.aculo.us. I also hope that i will soon have some more time to
work on new Seaside things ;-)

Cheers,
Lukas

--