[Seaside] Forms w/o action?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sat Jun 10 05:57:23 UTC 2006

Boris Popov wrote:
> I'd just noticed XHTML validator complaining about <form> not specifying its
> 'action', is there an easy way to comply with the spec w/o breaking any of
> the functionality?

Boris --

I've also seen this (and I think I mentioned it here before a while
back) but am not completely sure
how to solve the problem.. I did manually modify my source code that I
was feeding into the validator
to add the string :  action=""

That made the validator happy, but I'm not sure if it will impact the
way Seaside behaves.  Anyone know the
answer?

BTW -- the current output from a typical generated form looks something
like :

<form method="post">
</form>

What the validator wants to see is something closer to this (for XHTML
1.0 Transitional anyway) :

<form method="post" action="">
</form>

-- Rick