[Seaside] WATree

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:22:43 UTC 2006

> I am trying to get WATree to give me a directory listing with the
> ability to download the files. I have been able to get it to work on
> the first level of the tree but none of the subdirectories will
> expand.  I click the "+" and the page reloades but the "+" stays a
> "+" and the tree does not expand.

Reason that the expanded nodes are not remembered could be:

- the WATree is instantiated on every rendering pass in
#renderContentOn:, this should be only done one in #initalize.

- the nodes do not properly implement #=, in my image file-directory
uses #== for comparison which does not work with WATree.

Hope this helps,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli