[Seaside] WATree

William Harford seaside at harford.org
Tue Jun 13 15:52:39 UTC 2006

On Jun 13, 2006, at 10:22 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> - the nodes do not properly implement #=, in my image file-directory
> uses #== for comparison which does not work with WATree.

Thats it.

I am not sure what the behavior of FileDirectory should be when it
comes to comparisons but implementing #= for FileDirectory and
comparing pathNames works.

= anObject
	(anObject isKindOf: FileDirectory) ifTrue:[
		^(anObject pathName = self pathName)
	]ifFalse:[
		^false.
	].

Is this the "right" thing to do. I can't foresee any problems that
might be caused by doing this; are there any or would the Squeak list
be a better place to ask this.

Thanks
Will