[Seaside] Session (in)security?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Jun 16 05:37:25 UTC 2006

Right, so we are talking about the same thing then. Since not a whole lot of modern web apps rely on http auth, wouldn't it make sense to make a cookie setting 'true' by default? That's all I was asking for as a newbie seaside user who walked right into the trap by having such an obvious flaw pointed out to him by one of his peers purely by accident. Its not the kind of mistake I will make again, but I'm just trying to look out for those who follow :) That, and the WASessionProtector should at least be more obvious, but I'm afraid this'll become a documentation discussion in a blink of an eye.

Thanks for the feedback everyone,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322