[Seaside] Magma Seaside Integration

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 17 03:14:24 UTC 2006

Store Example and Magma fixed for Seaside 2.6b1

The configuration manager was ported to the new canvas API in about
April 2006, at which point the Magma Seaside store example was broken.

I have a fix for the configuration manager, but it does not use any
liveCallbacks as in the original. This is because Avi replaced the live
callback stuff with a new API which looks like it is based upon
ajax/scriptaculous and I have not yet got my head around it.

I have adapted the magma store example to the new canvas api

best regards

Keith