[Seaside] Ajax-y JS components?

Boris Popov popov at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 17 22:54:02 UTC 2006

I was googling around last night and lets just say that I expected to
find more interactive components readily available on the web by now.
Scriptaculous is a step in the right direction, but things like in-line
calendars and tables with column resizing and reordering seem be
something that everybody grows in-house. We recently installed FogBugz
issue tracking system and I find their tables particularly well-done, so
if you know any place I could go to download (heck, even buy) some,
please share, pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Boris