[Seaside] Ajax-y JS components?

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Mon Jun 19 22:49:52 UTC 2006

I can't (yet) often make a contribution to this list while I crawl my
way slowly (not because of difficulty, just time) up the Seaside
wave, but I did find this you might think interesting.

The Yahoo UI is very far down the curve of providing what seem like
some excellent widgets for AJAX style development. A fellow developer
was demonstrating them to me this weekend and I was pretty impressed:

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/

Dan