[Seaside] Professional design help wanted

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Jun 20 00:19:02 UTC 2006

Just thought I'd ping the list first to see if anyone could recommend a
design contact/firm to assist with the development of the Seaside-based
application here at DeepCove Labs. Web Standards commitment is a must as
well as a good sense of style and usability, other than that we're fairly
open minded and like to think of ourselves as a pleasant bunch.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com