[Seaside] Professional design help wanted

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Tue Jun 20 07:52:57 UTC 2006

Boris Popov a écrit :

>Just thought I'd ping the list first to see if anyone could recommend a
>design contact/firm to assist with the development of the Seaside-based
>application here at DeepCove Labs. Web Standards commitment is a must as
>well as a good sense of style and usability, other than that we're fairly
>open minded and like to think of ourselves as a pleasant bunch.
>
>Thanks!

maybe netstyle.ch ;)
I think Lukas is doing some consultant stuff...
ask him maybe ?

See you

Cédrick

--

*/Cédrick/**/ Béler/*

*/DOCTORANT/*

* *

*L*aboratoire *G*énie de *P*roduction - Equipe Production Automatisée

Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tarbes - http://www.enit.fr
<http://www.enit.fr/>

47, Avenue d'Azereix - BP 1629

F-65016 TARBES Cedex - FRANCE

_Phone:_      (+33) (0)5 62 44 27 00 (poste 28 37)

_Fax:_        (+33) (0)5 62 44 27 08

_Mobile:_     (+33) (0)6 81 33 02 04

E-mail: cbeler at enit.fr <mailto:cbeler at enit.fr>