[Seaside] Disable styles in WAWalkback?

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Jun 20 21:45:05 UTC 2006

Boris Popov wrote:
> Currently whenever a walkback occurs, the WAWalkback seems to inherit the
> styles from the application that caused it. How would I go about un-styling
> it as it looks very odd with our table styles applied to it :)

This also occurs in other areas such as viewing source (via halos) if I
recall..  I can do that for one page
I've got that has centered text and all source will be centered as
well..  If there's a way to disable this, I'd
love to know how.  It's more an annoyance than anything else, but I
think it would be nice if there was
a way to override this behavior..

-- Rick