[Seaside] GLORP

Jeremy Shute shutej at crazilocks.com
Fri Jun 23 02:30:53 UTC 2006

> I think you load up Yanni's Postgres library, then GLORP from squeakmap.

When I do that, edit the Postgres configuration, and edit the PGConnection
class>>buildDefaultConnectionArgs to refer to my new configuration, the
debugger jumps to PGConnection(PGActiveObject)>>processEvent:, telling me
"Error: PGConnection has a defective state machine."

It is trying to find eventName #AuthenticationMD5Password in the
stateTransitionTable.  Except the instance variable "state" it is using is
already set to #CantHappen...  I'm having a very difficult time tracking
the logic, to be honest.

Anyone else have this experience?  PostgreSQL 8.1.4-1, PostgresV2 v.1.0,
and GLORP from SqueakMap?

Jeremy

GPG PUBLIC KEY: 0xA2B36CE5