[Seaside] Re: GLORP

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Sat Jun 24 02:30:46 UTC 2006

Jeremy Shute wrote:
> What cryptographic options actually work?  Should I try "crypt" instead of
> "md5"?  Was "md5" EXPECTED to work?  Is there anything I can do to help
> figure out what's wrong?

Only plaintext and md5 are implemented. Well, it's documented
now, in the mailing list :)

"md5" should work, if you have the Cryptography package loaded
prior to loading the postgres package. If you do it the other
way around, you may need to force a recompile of the postgres
package for the MD5 stuff to be recogized. IIRC, you can use
the Monticello browser to reload the package, which will cause
a recompile.