[Seaside] Re: GLORP

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Mon Jun 26 05:03:55 UTC 2006

Jeremy Shute wrote:
> Yes, I explicitly forced a recompile, because I loaded Cryptography after
> PostgresV2.  Unfortunately, when switching back to "md5" encryption, it
> still fails with the same error.  Hmmm...
>
> Also, with an open transcript, I notice that GLORP has a bug, where in:

If the unit tests for postgres work when you enable "md5",
then the postgres connection is working.

Can you give a recap of what problems you're having?
I thought you'd said you could connect with "plaintext",
but not "md5" (even after loading Cryptography). But your
last message seems to be saying you're having problems
with Glorp when using "md5" that don't appear when you
use "plaintext". Code snippets and (trimmed) stack dumps
will help to understand what you're trying to do, and
what errors you're seeing.