[Seaside] Stress-testing of Seaside apps?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Jun 26 20:10:54 UTC 2006

Its me again with my never-ending stream of questions. I wonder how do
people go about stress-testing their Seaside applications? One tool I've
used extensively in the past is Paessler's Webserver Stress Tool
(http://www.paessler.com/webstress), but its based on recording URLs and
form posts, which in case of Seaside don't stay the same between runs. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5