[Seaside] Congrats to Dabble DB raising ~$2M

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jun 27 22:08:43 UTC 2006

On 27-Jun-06, at 3:03 PM, Avi Bryant wrote:

> I intend to write a blog post about this, but ultimately we look at
> this as "make it work, make it right, make it fast".
I'm so happy to see this meme cropping up more and more. I (to the
best of my knowledge) first coined this way of explaining engineering
in a nutshell for Smalltalk classes I taught 20 years ago.
"Rowledge's Rule" is my little attempt on immortality :-)

tim
Strange OpCodes: HEM: Hide Evidence of Malfunction