[Seaside] Using updater on expired sessions?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:33:53 UTC 2006

> I haven't looked at scriptaculous documentation yet, but wouldn't timeouts
> trigger the onError handler?

No, not at the moment, because Seaside redirects requests to sessions
that timed out to the root of the application and this causes your
particular problem.

Triggering the onError handler would be a good solution: I do so for
XMLHttpRequest in Seaside2.6b1-lr.51 and it nicely solves the problem.
Thanks for contributing this idea. Note that this problem is not
related to script.aculo.us but to Seaside, so I only needed to change
this package.

Cheers,
Lukas

--