[Seaside] Slightly OT -- Glorp session question..

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Jun 30 17:13:05 UTC 2006

See page 24 of http://glorp.org/downloads/GlorpUserGuide.pdf

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5

boris at deepcovelabs.com

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
[mailto:seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Rick Flower
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 9:53 AM
To: The Squeak Enterprise Aubergines Server - general discussion.
Subject: Re: [Seaside] Slightly OT -- Glorp session question..

Boris Popov wrote:
> Typically instead of a single descriptor you create descriptor systems
> describe your whole domain by subclassing DescriptorSystem and then
> your session via,
> system := MyDescriptorSystem forPlatform: login database.
> session := GlorpSession new.
> session accessor: (DatabaseAccessor forLogin: login).
> session system: system.
> There should be plenty of examples in GlorpTest for this.
> Hope this helps,
Ahh... I do recall seeing DescriptorSystems in one or more of the tests,
but wasn't following why they
were there or what they were doing (I didn't look too closely at them)..
Do you know if this is mentioned
in any of the Glorp tutorials or is it overlooked for the most part?

-- Rick
Seaside mailing list
Seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org