[Seaside] Two more stupid questions:

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Wed Mar 1 11:36:52 UTC 2006

> Oh, as a quick followup, I've seen several references to two
> different ways of rendering components (canvas? and ???). What are
> they, which should I use and where can I find documentation about the
> 'correct' system? The problem with the web is, old data never dies.

WACanvas is the new rendering framework that will probably replace the
old one WAHtmlRenderer...
It does basically the same thing but in a way (cascading messages) that
give less protocol messages...

see
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2005-June/005260.html
for a better explanation ;)