[Seaside] Where to look to find out what...

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Mar 2 05:44:05 UTC 2006

Just curious if someone can tell me where in Seaside I can look to get a
list of all of the available
"html" messages I can use when rendering with Seaside.. In looking at
the online docs for Seaside,
it seems more like a subset of whats available instead of having
everything there..  Even better would
be some good examples of each possible item and typical usage.  I've
been poking around in the
Seaside classes, but am not sure what I should be looking for exactly..

This came about when I was looking for the proper way to generate the
following HTML:

I think I should be doing something like :

html paragraph with: [ ... ]

but am unsure about how to set specific css styles for this sort of
case, either using the new or old Canvas API

Thanks!

-- Rick